Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fukking drama at work uggghhh

Hmmm... Just woke up and gonna get ready for work ... don't really feel like going there but gotto make the money ..lol
I just found out that this shit job u got assholes working there ...informers and people that wish u harm and evil ... people complaining u didn't do this or that or coworkers that text the wanna be boss oooo Nina didn't fill up the lids for the soda... Oooohhh so u see we need lids for the soda in the store but u couldn't fill em up or remind me to fill em up dude???? U text the wanna be boss saying I didn't do it ???? Does it say my name that that's my job to do so ??? What kind of shit games are u guys playing for real???? this is not the fukking aprentis ...its not a job for Donald Trump its a fukking store dude ... I am totally sickend by the people I work with and from now on just gonna shut my trap and do my thing till I find another job ... im just so sick of these people ....Is it a competition of who is doing what while working??? hahahahahahhahahahah sorry ass miserable people that I work with ... but such is life ...lol okay now ... time to get ready for another shit day ...lol Love life ..laugh and don't let petty things affect u .... fukk the haters ...

No comments:

Post a Comment